Monday, December 28, 2009

Will my hairdresser SHAMPOO my hair before my haircut tomorrow?

%26lt;shakes my magic 8 ball%26gt;





If you want a shampoo, ask for one. If you don't want a shampoo, then say no thank you.Will my hairdresser SHAMPOO my hair before my haircut tomorrow?
it depends on where you are going. if you are going to an upper class salon then yes she/he will. if you are going somewhere like fantastic fans or another discount place then you will have to tell them you want it shampooed and it will costs a few dollars extra.





if you are in doubt just ask the person at the front counter or ask your hairdresser. believe me, they get those kind of questions every day!Will my hairdresser SHAMPOO my hair before my haircut tomorrow?
She may, but some people do or do not. The one I go to always does before she cuts my hair. But other places I've been to, you have to pay $5 extra for them to shampoo it, so idk who cuts your hair, but they may. You can call them and ask if you want
They should, and if they don't you just ask. I have never done a haircut without shampooing first unless they ask me, it is generally included.
yes, because when hairdressers cut and style hair, they want to make sure it's clean. hair is it's longest when wet and when they cut it, it is more even.
Yes he/she should. They tend to do that before cutting because wet %26amp; cleaner hair is easier to cut with than tangled messy hair.








Answer mine please?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
Only if you want to..she will ask you if you got clean hair if you got clean hair she own´r shampoo it if you have dirty hair she will ..also she will ask you before she does anything.
My hairdresser does. If you don't want her to then tell her. But if you do want her to then tell her that also.
yes they usually do if not you can ask them but if you dont want to get it washed by them wash it b4 u get there or just tell them not to
they have too. i once took a shower befor i went and they said if they dont shampoo and if they do not condition then they can be fired. so hope that answers your questian
well it depends on where you get your haircu t, most places do wash their clients hair before they cut it so that it is clean
if you ask them too then ya they will but if you dont want them to then they will just spray your hair with water and cut it
Yes! most of the time the hair stylist wash than cut your hair but it all depends on what salon some salons are known for there dry hair cuts but most likely they will:)
They usually tend to shampoo your hair when they rinse it unless you ask them not to.
yes they need to get out the knots and make it smooth they also need to get it as long as it can go so they dont mess up
Most likely. At most salons that I go to, they wash and cut. You might want to ask, just in case, though.
it makes the hair easier to cut so yes they probably will, however it depends on what you are having done :)
yes if not you can ask her to do it
Where I go it is an extra charge to shampoo or condition.
If your asking for a wash cut and blowdry then yes she probably will. Just ask her
if you want her too...but usually they have too so they can cut it straight.
most likely unless your getting an updo...
most will if you ask them to .
It depends where you go--mine does so your might!
Usually yes! They will ask you if you want it washed,cut,styled
If you ASK for a wash, cut and blow dry then yeah obviously. Lol!
yes if you ask for shampoo and cut
If you ask him/her too, Im sure they will
only if want them too
prbly..just ask
first of all its shampoopoo and no!
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment