Monday, December 28, 2009

How many hair products do you own? (not including shampoo and conditioner)?

I'm embarrased to say I have 46. I kind of have an obsession with collecting hair products. I never use them all at once though, lol. I only use like 2 of them at the same time.How many hair products do you own? (not including shampoo and conditioner)?
I can't even count them....but I've been a hairstylist for 17 years so over the years, I've had anywhere from 6-100 or so in my closets, bathrooms and bedroom at any given time. I think there are a lot of people out there who are ';collectors';!!How many hair products do you own? (not including shampoo and conditioner)?
dang wow i only have 2 hair styles i do for school and thats striaght or wavy so like 20
Setting Lotion


Hair dressing


Mositurizing Lotion


Rollers/Bobby Pins


Blow dryer (do not use anymore)


Flat Iron (do not use anymore)


Curling iron (do not use anymore)


1 extra wide tooth comb


1 regular comb


1 perm applicating brush


1 brush ( do not use anymore)


1 Silk Scarf


1 Satin Scarf
I have 12 and thought that was a lot.
I have


Aussie Moist- shampoo


Aussie Moist- conditioner


Aussie Sydney smooth leave in conditioner


Tresemme Heat activated curling spray


Dove- leave in replinishing mist


Herbal essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel


Herbal essences body envy volumizing Hair spray


Aquatanica sea salt mineral infusion for hair


Sea salt spray


Sunsilk Hydra TLC leave in conditioner


Sheer Blonde Luminizing cream


Aveda Light elements smoothing fluid


Rusk Detangler


A straightner


A blow drier


a curling iron


(thats just off the top of my head)


14





ha, and im thirteen...
None.
I have 1


hairspray
lol, 3. I feel like I'm slacking.
I must have near 30-40 ..
i have:


selsan blue shampoo + contioner =2


infusium shampoo + conditoiner=2


thicker fuller hair shampoo + conditioner=2


alberto shampoo + conditioner=2


head and shouldars =1


serums= 2


volumizing shampoo =1


=12
i only have 6, but i don't think you should be embarrassed, you are a person who cares and takes care of her hair and that's a good sign. just watch out that by using these products you are not damaging your hair. Also look at the bright side, if you keep of collecting you could break a world record and get a place in the Guinness world book of records!


again don't be embarrassed, i wish i was so dedicated to my hair and my appearance but most of the time i cant be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment