Monday, December 28, 2009

Which is best shampoo for my fine thin and dry hair Quality?

I have very fine, thin and dry kind of hair with split endings i never use chemicals or hair irons.





what kind of shampoo and conditioner can help my hair?Which is best shampoo for my fine thin and dry hair Quality?
Try Pert Plus or just Pert....it sounds weird but it smells great and is great for that kind of hair.





If you want to spend more money....you could go to a salon and get high quality shampoo and conditioner for that kind of hair also....a good brand would be Tresa (not treseme the store brand)/Which is best shampoo for my fine thin and dry hair Quality?
Try any kind of moisturizing or volumizing shampoo/conditioner. I use Herbal Essence and it works great for me, my hair is always soft and smells great. Its still kind of thin but my curls help give it volume. If your hair is naturally straight/lanky/thin then consider a curling iron if you want it to look full for a special occasion. Also get a hair cut to get rid of the split ends!
Advanced Techniques Body Building shampoo and conditioner is great for fine thin hair. It will also moisturize your hair so it won't be so dry. You should get your split ends cut to get the best results. Hope this helps!


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>
catwalk.


im not sure if they make shampoo


or conditioner.


but this product can fix anything....


just about.


perfect for any kind of hiar


but its kind of expensive!!!


but if uwant


shampoo or conditioner


that works


get VO5


its not expensive


and


it works really good.


that all the advise


i got...


GOOD LUCK!
I also have fine, thin, dry hair. I've tried many different shampoos, and finally, found one that works great for me. It's ';teatree mint'; shampoo by Organix and comes in a green bottle with a gold top. I found it at Wal-Mart.
KMS moistrepair


use natural boar bristle brush


with these two products I have born again hair, shiny, full, strong





I struggled for years with all the issues with baby fine hair and am happy to have landed a solution at last!!!
biolage shampoo and conditioner. works great! the shampoo and conditioner costs about $20.00 EACH!
Nivea
It's pretty expensive, but I love PhytoVolume. I've never tried a shampoo that made my hair look fuller than theirs does!
dove or fiama diwills,after shampoo give oil to hair so it is good for it.
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hair鈥?/a>





try a home remedy
panteen
I like Dove
use Henna
redkin do a good one
dove, it will strengthen nd moisturise ur hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment