Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the Victoria Secret So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner like on African American hair?

I currently been thinking about trying a new shampoo and conditioner. The first name brand I've came across is VS So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner. Does it work? What are the pros and cons?What is the Victoria Secret So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner like on African American hair?
I really liked it as a whole. The smell was nice and the conditioner makes your hair feel really soft (granted I let it sit in my hair for a couple minutes! lol)What is the Victoria Secret So Sexy Shampoo and Conditioner like on African American hair?
I know this one person who tried it and said that they LOVED both the conditioner and shampoo. It made their hair really soft and silky. I might try it one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment