Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats the best kind of shampoo and conditioner for your hair?

I just wanna know what is the best shampoo and conditionerWhats the best kind of shampoo and conditioner for your hair?
To me Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine work best for me cuhz I have frizzy hair :/ . But ever since I used it I dnt have to straigten my hair everyday cuhz its already straight when it turns dry . Plus , it feels sliky %26amp; more managebale . I also tried their Moisture works line , that works too ! But it depends what kind of hair you have . Also , try their other products other than shampoo %26amp; condionter , like the deep conditioner , the smoothing milk %26amp; other stuff . They really work ! But right now , I;m using this sunsilk[black shine] shampoo %26amp; conditioner from the phillipines . Not the one here in U.S .The shampoo here in the U.S doesnt have the same ingredient as the sunsilk in the philippines . . After 2 uses , People noticed my hair color changed . So yeah , either one is good . I also noticed htat When i used pantene , my hair dried out , but it smelled good ![: %26amp; When I looked into pantene's ingredient's I saw alcohol which makes your hair dry out -_- . So , GARNIER FRUCTIS %26amp; SUNSILK All thee waay (:%26lt;3 .Whats the best kind of shampoo and conditioner for your hair?
As a cosmetologist, i find that Pantene Pro-v Shampoo and Conditioner have good Vitamins to help hair to be stronger and healthier. I reccomend and use those products to all my customers, but i have naturally curly hair so i use Matrix Curl.life shampoo.


[[ Which, by the way, doesn't make her curly.
I don't know, still read this though. If you put your shampoo in your hair while it's dry, and then rinse it out when you get into the shower, your hair will be really shiny! Sorry for not answering your question, but try it!!!=]
Pantene.
I love Sunsilk. I have been using it for a while now, and it works the best for me.
On my hair i really like Garnier Fructis.
you should really be more specific (is your hair long or short, curly or straight)
i love kersilk from goldwell........but i have hilighted hair

No comments:

Post a Comment