Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo to use if your hair is long and gets oily very easily?

My hair is really long and curly from the bottom, it gets oily so easily.. looking for a shampoo that helps the longevity of fresh hair.What shampoo to use if your hair is long and gets oily very easily?
I used to have the same problem, but not anymore. All of these work for me great: Dove, Garnier Frutis, and Loreal Vive. I swear by these!What shampoo to use if your hair is long and gets oily very easily?
I have an issue with oily hair too. I like Aveda products the best, but if you want something cheaper, I really like Dove also.
I have the same problem and I have found thru many products that redken so soft and redken color treated are the best ! do not use nexxus or any that say extra moisturizing stay away from those or also deep cleansing. hope this helped
Arbonne International (check out the website, all natural and great) or Alterna. The new line titled 10's the best one to use

No comments:

Post a Comment