Saturday, December 19, 2009

How often should i shampoo my hair while going thew premanopause?

i wouldnt shampoo it as often,the hair would be pretty dry...shampoo once weekly,and once a month do a deep treatment. the other weeks do a regular lightweight conditionerHow often should i shampoo my hair while going thew premanopause?
You shampoo your hair whenever it is dirty. If that is once a week, or every day, then that is what you do.





Of course, you will use the correct products and look after your hair. You don't say if it's long or short -- which doesn't matter because if it's dirty, it needs to get washed -- but you would handle long hair a bit differently.





There is no general rule telling you have to wait a certain number of days. Everyone is different. But you DO need to shampoo it sometime!! :-)How often should i shampoo my hair while going thew premanopause?
I am just out of menopause, been there for years,


My hair is dry, an falling out I have to or just want to take vitamins for hair and nails cuz there brittle also, you don't have to wash your hair evey other day, you can wash it evey day if you want and do hot oil treatments, feels really healthy . you can also use that non wash Spray I don't know what it is called but you put it your hair on days you don't want to wash .





Have fun stay positive, its not ez ;) oh yea I have put my loving Husband throw Hell and he still loves me
every other day
dirty hair needs to be shampooed.
it doesnt matter..
once a week
twice in a week

No comments:

Post a Comment