Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo should I use to get soft, healthy looking, moisturized hair?

Thanks.


P.S. I live in Canada (might not have some shampoo in the States), and something that's not too expensive.What shampoo should I use to get soft, healthy looking, moisturized hair?
Those bright green fluorescent bottles in the shampoo aisle. I think it's called Fructis (by Garnier). My daughter and her friends swear by it and won't use anything else! They even make a combination shampoo and conditioner in case you don't want to mess with using two separate bottles.What shampoo should I use to get soft, healthy looking, moisturized hair?
I've been using both Herbal Essences and Garnier for years and they kept my hair relatively healthy, nothing amazing. Then I tried Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo and Hello Hydration conditioner and I swear, this combination works wonders for me. Never has my hair been so nice smelling, soft and silky. :) If you want some extra oomph afterwards use a shine spray, like John Frieda or Bedhead Headrush.
Pantene Pro V is what i recommend.


They have all different types of shampoo to suit your hair type.


Like curls for curly hair, smooth for waves, natural hair, beatiful legnths and much more! you should go check it out.
i use TRESemme anti-sponge and it keeps your hair from the frizz. it also gives a good smell and it makes it shiny and soft.
aussie smoothing shampoo and 3 minute miracle conditoner!
Garnier Fructis is a good brand. I use it and it makes my hair look shinier, healthier and stronger.
go for Fiama DI Wills Shampoo...its cheap n perfect.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=soft+hair

No comments:

Post a Comment