Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's the best shampoo/conditioner to get soft, shiny hair?

Pantene is awesome for straight hair.What's the best shampoo/conditioner to get soft, shiny hair?
Dove is really good.. but i was Garnier Fructis's Long and Strong shampoo and its conditioner and it makes my hair soooo silky, shiny and soft!!! I have salty water where i live and that was quite damaging my hair and it used to take me 15 minutes to pass the brush through my hair because of salt water ( i have straight silky hair naturally) , but when i started using this, its back to normal!!!


[seems like an advertisement, doesn't it? =P ]What's the best shampoo/conditioner to get soft, shiny hair?
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration.





It makes your hair so soft that it's unbelievable.
For me it is redken especially for those with oily scalp you could try their detoxifying shampoo
the best is herbal essences and it makes u look amazing!! they have all different herbal essences types so u pick which one is for you. maybe body envy herbal essences
Fredrick Fekkai, or Aussie it smells good and leaves yourhair looking lucious!
Pantene is my choice
DOVE!


any type. i swear by itt. it works wonders :)
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment