Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats a good shampoo and conditioner for my hair type?

my hair is wavy with a little curl to it. i need good shampoo and conditioners that will give my hair volume without making my curl flat by the end of the day. i hate when it loses its curl!Whats a good shampoo and conditioner for my hair type?
herbal essence works fabulousslyWhats a good shampoo and conditioner for my hair type?
I would suggest you purchase Aubrey Organics. This brand of shampoos and conditioners are 100% natural and organic and free of synthetic chemicals.





Visit this link to download the catalog for product selection. Then, you can figure out which products would best suit your hair type and texture. In addition, there is an ingredient list on the last 2-3 pages of the catalog, so you would known which ingredients to avoid the next time you go shopping for beauty products.





http://www.aubrey-organics.com/ProductIn鈥?/a>
herbal essence has a shampoo and conditioner for about any hair type





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
herbal essence and fructis
you can just buy any shampoo that has the word curl and volume in it
you should use one that says exactly what you need, i think it maybe one from erbal essense or something really close to that, hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment