Monday, December 28, 2009

I have medium black frizzy hair and am looking for a mosturizing shampoo.?

I seriously have to dump baby oil for my hair to stay in place. Also, i have a lot of volume in my hair so if there is some sort of treatment out there that would prevent that, i would appreciate it very much. Furthermore, i have tried Neutrogena Triple moisture and was not very pleased. Thank You.I have medium black frizzy hair and am looking for a mosturizing shampoo.?
sexyhair products work very well with frizzy hair, my sister uses balm in her hair everyday, and i think it works amazingly.I have medium black frizzy hair and am looking for a mosturizing shampoo.?
Hi Dear,





I know what you are doing thought, I'm a beauty consultant and I have encounter some people with your problem. I would recommend the Satinique Moisturising Detangler, you can find it on the link below. Also, I would consider the Satinique Scalp Serum, something the problem is on the scalp and many people don't know that! Hope this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment