Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hello Hydration shampoo, does it really moisturize your hair?

I just bought some Herbal Essence Hello Hydration shampoo a few days ago but haven't used it yet. Is it any good?


What did it do for your hair?


Does it make it softer? I know the Herbal Essences dandruff shampoo made my hair really soft.Hello Hydration shampoo, does it really moisturize your hair?
well, for my hair it didnt really moisturize it it kinda made my hair like all tangled and stuff. so i dont like it, i know that garnier fructis is veryy good and makes your hair very softHello Hydration shampoo, does it really moisturize your hair?
Hmm.... well it really dependson how dry your hair is....... also how often you use styling products and heat on your hair..... but for the most part i think it works try it out..... what could you lose? you already bought it





When i used it it improved my hair ALOT
Yes it does!


It makes your hair look so much better, less dry and makes it really smooth to touch! I find that it has a really nice scent to it also!
i use it i like it so far

No comments:

Post a Comment