Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does the Main n Tail (horse shampoo) really make your hair grow?

I want my hair to grow and some of my friends have told me to use the horse shampoo. But then some of my friends says it makes your hair STINK! Should I use it to make my hair grow?Does the Main n Tail (horse shampoo) really make your hair grow?
i never used that one i used folicure gave me great results in 9mths and it was 30 bucks for shampoo conditioner and weekly treatments


my hair was at my shoulders and now its to the middle of my back curlyDoes the Main n Tail (horse shampoo) really make your hair grow?
No it does not STINK I just started using it and it smells really good (I use the one that says ';for horses for humans'; on the bottle so I think the one that stinks maybe the one that is only for horses. It actually smells pretty good and leaves a very light sent on your hair. Report Abuse

Main n Tail is really good for keeping your hair soft and in good condition, but there's really not anything out there that's going to make your hair grow.





Your best bet is to eat healthfully, maybe take a vitamin supplement if your doctor says its ok, and get your hair trimmed on a regular basis.





Ask your hairdresser to ';dust'; the ends of your hair, which means only take off the smallest amount when getting a trim. This will keep split ends at bay, and help you grow your hair longer, because you won't need to cut off so much if you let split ends get too bad.





Treat your hair with a leave-in conditioner every few days, and don't use too much heat-styling. These will also help you stay away from split ends.





Don't waste your money on products that say they will ';make your hair grow'; because there's nothing out there that can. (Unless you're over 30 and balding, in which case you could be a candidate for other treatments -- see a professional for that). I say stick with your favorite shampoo and conditioner, or try Main n Tail out; either way you will have the same results.
main n tail is ok i've used it before and my sister really likes it. Your hair grows no matter what if you take care of it...get monthly or bi-monthly trims and maybe find something natural that will make it grow maybe some vitamins will help





I don't think main n tail makes your hair stink it just depends on the different smells you like
No.


Nothing topically on your hair will make it grow faster. It washes off. It won't do anything for growth.


Follow this vitamin regime:


http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/鈥?/a>








Stop shampooing and heat styling.
Your hair will grow no matter what you wash it with. Go with something that smells nice. What you eat has a little more to do with the rate at which your hair grows.
Vitamin E works better than any shampoo, and if your hair is long enough, a tight ponytail will help also. but E is your best bet, but that horseshampoo works great on extensions..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment