Thursday, December 24, 2009

What drugstore shampoo is best for thick/short hair?

that get very poofy unless i blow dry it and iron it.


my hair is usually curly/wavy..


but ill be trying to flatten it out as it grows out..


its only like 2 inches long.What drugstore shampoo is best for thick/short hair?
I've always had horrible luck with Pantene, it gives my scalp horrible, horrible dandruff. I had short hair for a long time, and i've always had super thick hair. Tresseme (I think i spelt that right) has always done wonders for my hair. There's specific kinds of it you can get it as well, like for dyed hair and such. Which is what I use.What drugstore shampoo is best for thick/short hair?
Pantene Pro V or Herbal Essence always makes my hair feels soft and silky.





My opinion is Herbal Essence is the best, and I use there dangerously straight http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a> shampoo . My hair is naturally curly and wavy also, this shampoo does help if I just want to put some moisturizer and run the blow dry in my hair quickly. If I want my hair to be bone straight, I have to flat iron it and but a heat protector in it. Not so much shampoos, conditioners works miracles for me. If I just use shampoo only my hair is hard to comb, and style.

1 comment:

  1. Get your curly/wavy hair solutions, please visit here - http://bestshampooforoilyhair.net/

    ReplyDelete