Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Damaged Hair?

My hair is damaged from dye, and bleach and all that stuff. What are some products that will keep my hair healthy and shiny. ;D





-Thanks ahead of time!Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Damaged Hair?
Shampoo is meant to remove dirt, sebum (a.k.a. oils), and product buildup from your hair. But there are dozens of different brands to choose from, and even more types within those brands. The same goes for conditioners. Conditioners are meant to add shine, protect hair from drying out and allow for easier combing. Here, we run down the best shampoos and conditioners for four different hair types.





Avoid conditioners that contain silicone, since they tend to strip color.





Extra tip for processed hair: Wash your hair only every few days to prevent drying out. You can use a dry shampoo or if you're blond, a talcum powder, in between washings.





You get what you pay for. If you're not willing to spend the money to buy professional products, you're not going to get professional results.





Pantene isn't ';bad'; for your hair pper-say Pantene coats your hair in oils which gives you that ';soft shine.'; It's not your hair tthat'ssoft and sshiny it's the oil.





If you want my professional opinion. Find yourself a nice clarifying shampoo, something that is going to get rid of the oil. I am not sure of any department store brands. But if you look on the bottle it will say ';clarifying shampoo.';





I work for an Aveda salon and if I had to recommend a shampoo and conditioner, it would be Aveda's Damage Remedy. It provides your hair with moisture and protein, however do not over use it. Too much protein in your hair can also damage the hair.Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Damaged Hair?
I work at a hair salon and all the answers below are wrong!


Most shampoos sold at the grocery store are damaging to your hair. Read the ingredients and look them up online of you want to know details.


My suggestions would be


Biolage- Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner


Biolage- Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner


Bed Head -Headshot duo





Then a deep conditioner would will help your hair as well


Bed head has a really good one called TREAT ME RIGHT





These are moderately expensive products but if you want your hair healthy you will spend the money. Try ebay for cheaper pricing.
Pantene PPRO-V RESTORATIVES


BREAKAGE DEFENSEhttp://www.pantene.com/en-US/product/pro鈥?/a> CONDITIONER





My hair use to be REALLY dry and REALLY frizz but after about a month my hair is SO nice ( i have been using it for over a year now and my hair has never been better!)


http://www.pantene.com/en-US/consultant.鈥?/a>


Pantene has really good shampoos





It takes about a month but it actually works (most shampoos take long to actualy she results)
I loveee Aussie shampoo and conditioner! They're great beause they have natural ingredients and no Sodium Laureth Sulfate(myth or not it might dry out hair lol im not taking any chances) .





You can find it at walmart(purple bottle). And after the shower I recomend Fructis leave in condtioner(dont rinse it out) .





Good luck :)
use neutrogena shampoo! its a Miracle!


i had very bad damaged hair with straighting blabla but i couldn't believed how good is works i also use hello hydration it makes my hair so soft and also helps the damaged bits


hope i helped and use it its Miracle!
I just damage my hair so bad that my hair was melting :( so i cut my hair but still have lots of damage, so i went to the Sally beauty shop and but this mayonnaise for my hair, you put it on and leave it for 20 minutes and then you rinse it. i feel my hair get some energy and shinny again
Sunsilk repair (i am not sure about the name but it is the one for damaged hair)





Aldo, try applying hair oil 30 minutes before shampooing/
I just ordered that H 2 ion stuff.. I havent gotten it yet but its supposed to be really good..





other then that this stuff called bio infusion is good.. and also you cant go wrong with treseme..
Trevor Sorbie Repair and Protect - Kinda expensive but AMAZING! :D


Hope this helps


Hannah x
du du du - tresemme
Bedhead Dumb Blonde.


It worked really well for my hair.


You should also go to a salon and get a hot oil treatment.
vo5 for damaged hair
since youre a boy you should cut your hair or shave it all off so then when it grows back it wont be damaged
Head and shoulders :)
use dove.
you should try pantene, or herbal essence :D
sauve

No comments:

Post a Comment