Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo or spray is best to add volume to my hair?

At the moment I use charles worthington results for shampoo and conditioner, a volume boosting spray by nicky clarke for blow drying and shockwaves volume boosting hairspray, it works well but using all these products mean I get a lot of build up, is there any single product I could use that would give me the same effect?What shampoo or spray is best to add volume to my hair?
Try Kanebo XD Shampoo, it's a bit expensive, but it's really great. It also helps against hair-loss, so you will get thicker hair after a while. It's the only shampoo that I use.


A conditioner makes the hair more ';heavy'; and if you use a good shampoo, a conditioner is unnecessary.What shampoo or spray is best to add volume to my hair?
I don't think any product works as well as just blow drying your hair with a round brush focusing a lot of heat on the root and maybe back-combing. Maybe then you would only have to use either your shampoo or perhaps the hairspray- I haven't used this exact product but I've had good results from other shockwaves products.





Hope this helped a bit xx
generally spray tends more to put hair down, because they are much heavier this way!





I would advise you a good shampoo


PLUS : wash your hair with cold water


PLUS : dry it head down


it really helps



pantene is the best brand out there and its becoming more widly popular because it really works great! It makes you hair healthy!
Try VO5 volume mousse
Spray, heh.
i always use the pantene ones theyre great
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment