Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of shampoo and conditioner work best on long, very thick hair?

I have long, very thick brown hair. Right now I am using TRESemme shampoo and conditioner. I don't like how TRESemme makes my hair look and feel. I have always wanted to try Paul Mitchell, I've heard their hair products are amazing! But their hair products also very expensive, and i can't afford expensive right now. So suggest anything but Paul Mitchell. THANKS!!!What kind of shampoo and conditioner work best on long, very thick hair?
Me i have long think hair too, for me Aussie always did the trick for me. Get the Moisture from Aussie :)





CLICK HERE: http://aussie.com/us/collections/moist/What kind of shampoo and conditioner work best on long, very thick hair?
mazuzi i can't spell it right. but it is a good product

No comments:

Post a Comment