Monday, December 28, 2009

Will my hairdresser SHAMPOO my hair before my haircut tomorrow?

if you ask them to, then yes.


most places (depending on their quality) charge extra for a shampoo though. not much, but a little.


so if you want them to, say i want a shampoo and cut. if not, just say you want a cut.Will my hairdresser SHAMPOO my hair before my haircut tomorrow?
Yes, they almost always shampoo first, no matter the salon, high end or supercuts, you can request a shampoo. It is not always included in the price, however. Call ahead to find out.Will my hairdresser SHAMPOO my hair before my haircut tomorrow?
probably. most of the time they wash your hair (shampoo and condition) and then while it's wet they cut it.





if you don't want them to then just say so and they wont.
Can't tell maybe, maybe not, depends on the Stylist. Either way works for a good Professional. How ever most will shampoo first, it is usually easier that way.
Maybe


but if you want to ask and if you dont just say i dont want shampoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment