Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need a shampoo that will make my hair easy to tease?

I'm an emo with really light blonde hair and i tease it A LOT, which involves a ton of hairspray. i can't use shampoo that makes my hair soft because then i can't tease it easily. i need a shampoo that will make teasing my hair easier.I need a shampoo that will make my hair easy to tease?
Mark.is a fun cosmetics line for girls of all ages! they have skin care, make up, hair care, and accessories! just check it out here http://vanonas.mymarkstore.com I need a shampoo that will make my hair easy to tease?
uhm i heard that washing your hair less will help it hold the tease better. so yea:D


answer my hair question :D


glad i could help if i did help


%26lt;3
Tresemme Works So Good!


Use The Conditioner Twice A Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment