Monday, December 28, 2009

What would you say is the best shampoo and conditioner if you want straight hair??

I want to know the best non-damaging, shampoo plus conditioner, i want straight non-frizzy hair, i wash my hair daily, so, any suggestions?What would you say is the best shampoo and conditioner if you want straight hair??
Ok Here's what I use: (in order)


Head %26amp;%26amp; Shoulders to get rid of any flaking that might come up (I have dark hair so it really shows)


Hearbal Essence shampoo %26amp;%26amp; conditioner


Then when I go to sleep I put my hair in one big pony tail then wrap it up in a bun and then in the morning every other day I straigten it. I have wavy hair. I shampoo everyday and it works perfectly. If you want I suggest Hearbal Essence sprays to help you with your frizz. The shampoo is cheap and smells great! this is what I use and it works wonders!What would you say is the best shampoo and conditioner if you want straight hair??
paul mitchell// ion// sami
dove definately it works so good
I say super skiny from Paul Michel!
MATRIX SLEEK.LOOK
anything by paul mitchell
Anything by Dove works good.

No comments:

Post a Comment