Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of shampoo do you use on your babies hair?

I heard that the baby johnsons shampoo is not good to babies hair..so what kind of shampoo do you guys use?





by the way my son is 8 monthsWhat kind of shampoo do you use on your babies hair?
I have an 11 month old boy, and I use 'Curash' Shampoo on his hair..





Johnsons shampoo has never interested me, even with the 'no tears' formula. I used the body wash until he was 6 months old, but I decided to use some 'Lavender bed time' soap for his body and 'Curash' Shampoo for his hair.What kind of shampoo do you use on your babies hair?
I used the Johnson's oatmeal, but then found that her skin was drying out. So I started restricting her hairwashes to about once a week. The Johnson%26amp;Johnson oatmeal vanilla wash is still what I use and it seems fine. For the rest of her I use the Aveeno gentle wash for allergies. It doesn't have as many bubbles, and so it doesn't dry their skin out as much. But it doesn't seem to rinse out of the hair well.





Her hair seems fine...
i did use Johnson's on my son at first but then i read the ingredients label and i was discussed with the amount of chamicals so i only use organice shamopp on my son it si called ';organic instinct'; really good stuff smells great to .. :)
I used whatever I got from my shower, including Johnson %26amp; Johnson's, Aveeno, and Huggie's. When I ran out, I just switched to my regular Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo. It's very gentle, even for her, and ecologically friendly. I only use a pea-sized amount, so I'm not really going through it any faster, plus I don't need to remember to pick up any thing extra at the store. I use a wash cloth to remove it from the front of her scalp to keep it from getting in her eyes. I also have to condition, or she gets horrible tangles. I never knew how snarly stick-straight, baby fine hair can get!
I used Johnson's first but the smell got old so I tried Huggies and that's what we've been using. The kind that is all over body wash. My son is 8 months old too and he's only went through 3 bottles of it. That tells you how much hair he has lol. What is bad about Johnson's? That's what the hospitals use...?
babies have hair...? I want one of those babies
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment