Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo and conditioner do I use for greasy hair?

I have greasy hair and I also have a little bit of dandruff. I don't know if my head is just dry or something else. I really need help with my greasy hair that also has dandruff! Please please help!!!What shampoo and conditioner do I use for greasy hair?
Try Back To Basics Clarifying shampoo and conditioner. You can find it at like a beauty store at a typical mall. Good luckkk!!! :DWhat shampoo and conditioner do I use for greasy hair?
Head and shoulders is excellent =], the one for greasy hair. it leaves it grease free for a long time so you dont have to wash it as much plus is makes it soft and anti-dandruff.


http://www.patient.co.uk/pharmacy/Head_S鈥?/a>
I suggest Head and Shoulders for dandruff they are very specific in their hair care so I am sure they have a shampoo and conditioner for oily hair! Also you could use baby shampoo.
Try using an anti dandruff shampoo at first as this might help with the grease and clear up the dandruff at the same time.
I use Vo5 sheer shine vitality. It isn't for greasy hair, But I have greasy hair at times even when I wash my hair and I make sure I wash it properly. And since I've been using that my hair has been smelling lovely, Looking cleaner, And feeling softer. I do have head %26amp; shoulders for greasy hair shampoo. But I haven't actually tried it, So when I do. I will tell you the result
try head and shoulder
try head an sholder. I read in a magazine that if you mix baking soda in with your shampoo and conditioner that it makes your hair less greasy!
head and shoulders work for





dandruff


grease


volume


and


itch
after you finish washing your hair


be sure to rinse well


take a large empty shampoo bottle


put like 1/4 of a cup of vinager in it


and fill up the rest with water


and rince ur hair with that afterwards...


then rinse out the vinager water
it doesn't really matter what shampoo you use...the bottle usually says if it is good with dandruff...but try using very little conditioner because that can easily make your hair greasy...just use a lot of moisturizing stuff for your hair...it could also be the kind of shampoo and conditioner you are using...try going out and buying a different kind...i like matrix and dove for my hair but my hair doesn't get greasy...it just stays poker straight and shinny...hope this helps!!!
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment