Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats a good shampoo for naturally curly looking hair that wont make my hair look plastic or oily?

i have curly hair but its kind of puffy and frizzy....and i want my hair to look natural and nice and curly.....and everything i have used ether made my hair look like plastic or it made it look really oily....PLEASE HELP!Whats a good shampoo for naturally curly looking hair that wont make my hair look plastic or oily?
i have the same sort of hair, i use shampoo that accents my blonde highlights, then i let it air dry, one it's dry (or even when it's damp) i swear by pantene curl definition mousse! it looks natural, it takes five seconds and it smells really goodWhats a good shampoo for naturally curly looking hair that wont make my hair look plastic or oily?
try bed head ant-frizz shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment