Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why do you have to wait 24hours after using shampoo to bleach hair? I mean, what would happen if you didn't?

Because the natural oils help it not getting as damaged.Why do you have to wait 24hours after using shampoo to bleach hair? I mean, what would happen if you didn't?
If you shampoo your hair after bleaching it will dry out and damage your hair, also an itchy scalp because of the terrible chemicals the bleach contains.Why do you have to wait 24hours after using shampoo to bleach hair? I mean, what would happen if you didn't?
Number one because your hair needs the natural oils so that its not as damaged by the bleach- like the other people on here have said. And number two because the shampoo that you use may have some kind of a chemical reaction with the shampoo or conditioner or hair products that you use and could give you a chemical burn on your scalp... But most of the time i think the bleaching stuff that hair dressers use is mild enough it wont do that.
It wont damage your hair, but the bleach will make it so your hair is more red than white, or off white.
The natural oils in your hair protect the hair from harsh bleaching. Not much would happen if you washed your hair before, but you would likely have a burning scalp (from brushing, scratching, and irritation) if the bleach touches it.
I've never heard of that...I shampoo my hair and then go to the hair dressers and she bleaches my hair and I've never had any problems...
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment