Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of shampoo and conditioner would be good to use when I can't use Hair One/Wen Hair system?

I love the Hair One (Wen alternative from Sally's) product line but I don't have the time to use it every morning. What would be a good shampoo and conditioner to use when I can't use Hair One?What kind of shampoo and conditioner would be good to use when I can't use Hair One/Wen Hair system?
A conditioner (co-wash).


A moisturizing shampoo like V05 moisture milks.


A sulfate free shampoo; something organic or natural like Yes to Carrots or Giovanni.





I use Wen exclusively, but when I run out I might buy Giovanni. I also use V05 moisture milks for stuff that's hard to get out like shea butter and oil, but that's only because Wen is too expensive to wash my hair several times trying to get that stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment