Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best tear free shampoo for oily hair? My daughter's hair is greasy looking after I wash it!?

We have tried Suave and Loreal kids, she is 4 so she needs tear free!What is the best tear free shampoo for oily hair? My daughter's hair is greasy looking after I wash it!?
try suave professionals. idk if its tear free but it works!What is the best tear free shampoo for oily hair? My daughter's hair is greasy looking after I wash it!?
I think Suave Kids should work fine for her. Just make sure that you completely rinse it out. Maybe if you also use conditioner on her hair it's weighing it down and making it look greasy. So if you do condition her hair, just use a little bit on the ends, don't use it close to the roots, and make sure it gets rinsed out. =)
perhaps you aren't rinsing all of the shampoo out ?


which sounds a bit ridiculous, but it could be.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone knows the way, like a new way of hair care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have oily and dry hair.how to wash my hair and which best shampoo for i used?please give me soilution

    ReplyDelete