Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo to use for colour treated hair? (mine is blonde)?

Is John Freida or that Pantene Blonde good? Or how about Bumble and Bumble? Maybe all shampoos are alike and I could get away with using any regular shampoo? Please help!What is the best shampoo to use for colour treated hair? (mine is blonde)?
The answer isnt just the shampoo!!! Correct conditioning is also the key.





Avoid all cheap store bought products as they conatin alot of waxes and fillers that coat your hair and make it dull and limp ---- it feels like your petting a wet/dirty dog.





Buy a nice hydrating shampoo from a salon and do not use a rinse out conditioner for your hair -- Opt for a spray in detangler--- I love the ';HEMPZ Spray In Detangler'; as it gently conditions, doesnt leave hair limp and lifeless and contains a UV %26amp; HEAT protectors. Heated styling tools and the SUN fade colors out badly. I have sold this HEMPZ product to all my color customers and I would have to honestly say that 75% of them have come back for more and I have noticed a dramatic change in their hair on the next color service, not only from less fadage but hair seems more healthy too. The spray is about $16.00 a bottle and lasts if you dont over use it --- about 4 - 8 sprays per use and remember to work it thru the hair for better results.What is the best shampoo to use for colour treated hair? (mine is blonde)?
Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner!!! Report Abuse

Pantene Blonde never heard of Bumble and Bumbie
Vidal Sasson Professional series
I think you are already on the right track. I use John Freida supplies for my brown hair and I love it.
I am blonde and I use John Frieda products. They are the greatest. John Frieda has 2 different kind of shampoo and conditioner for blond hair- for Platinum to Champaine and for Honey to Caramel. If you try JF's products you will love them. I tried Pantene and didn't like, so I am using John Frieda for three years now.
you can use regular shampoo but your hair will look dull..so use Paul Mitchell colour shampoo it protects your hair and it looks great.
try garnier or if you can spend alittle more ry out l'oreal its the worlds best hair product manufactoring company in the world
The Blonde expressions( i think it is pantene)! It is just for blondes so it might work with colour treated hair. You can ask your hairdresser what to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pantine because it restores hair color and treats damaged hair
I love Garnier Fructis cause' it smells GREAT!!!
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment