Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can your hair fall off because of shampoo?

My hair is waist long and used to be very ';thick';. Now i am finding a lot of hair on my brush and my hair is ';thinner';. I asked my mom about it and she reminded me that shampoo makes my hair fall. I don't know if this is true or possible but if it is what can i do about it? I don't want to stop using shampoo.Can your hair fall off because of shampoo?
yeah, i'm afraid so, i also had such kind of problem before.there are several reasons, firstly, u wash your hair too frequently, and there are a lot of chemical ingredients in shampoo~ other reasons may be that you have to pay more attention to your meals~Can your hair fall off because of shampoo?
maybe the shampoo is for making thick hair into thin use pantenne %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;sory dont no how to spell it


u should not comb it alot to though and try some vitamans for ur hair like vitaman E ok? take care of ur hair lol
sometimes YES..


because sometime your scalp doesnt


suit the shampoo
no...shampoo builds strong hair. it could be the kind of shampoo u are using. Get a trim. Maybe ur hair just isnt healthy right now.
um not unless ur shampoo is like toxic or sumthing.


what brand is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment