Thursday, December 24, 2009

My hair gets oily sometimes. I use a shampoo for it, but it is still oily. What should i do?

I wash it every night and I don't use conditaner. Still oily. Help me fix it.My hair gets oily sometimes. I use a shampoo for it, but it is still oily. What should i do?
I assume you're using a shampoo for oily hair and not one for normal hair or for dry hair. If that hasn't helped pay attention to how much you touch your hair. You probably play with it or flip it alot. Your hands contain oil too so you might want to stop that. Also put some baby powder or starch in your hair especially near the roots and then brush out, it should help quite a bit. You can also buy more expensive powders that are specially formulated to help with this problem, do a google search to find a place that sells ';powder for oily hair';.My hair gets oily sometimes. I use a shampoo for it, but it is still oily. What should i do?
that happens to me when I wash my hair at night. doing so in the morning and drying it usually helps because you're not tossing and turning on it while you're sleeping. if that's not an option rub baking soda in your hair real well in the morning or add some to your shampoo at night. it may be a product build up in your hair.
What kind of shampoo do you use??


There's this shampoo sold in hair salons.


It's called 'Purity' of 'Purify' (Cant remember) By the company Rusk... When you put it in your hair, you feel in wahing your hair if you leave it for 2 minutes or so! It's amazing!!!
Don't wash your hair every night and talk to a salon and see if they have a new chemical to dry out some of the oils.
use conditioner instead of using shampoo everyday..!

No comments:

Post a Comment