Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo and conditioner for long hair?

I have long hair and it is normally straight. Recently the shampoo and conditioner has not been untangling my hair. Sometimes a i blow dry and others I air dry. Today does not feel like my hair is as straight and shiny today. I use Herbal essence you know the one for hair that is straight, curly, frizzy, and etc. Any suggestions on any new shampoo and conditioners I can buy?Shampoo and conditioner for long hair?
my hair is similar - it is long and straight. but some shampoos and conditioners make it go all kinky which is not attractive. i use sunsilk 'sleek and straight' or 'silky and straight' (sorry i can't remember what it is called). It is in a purple bottle. for conditioner i use loreal elvive nutri gloss in the pink bottle. it is meant to contain pearl protein or something. I keeps my hair really straight and unkinky even when i dry it naturally


hope this helps


xShampoo and conditioner for long hair?
I have very long and stringy hair that is also fine and thin. I have been using the Matrix Biolage line for a few years now and I have been extremely happy with it. Another thing that I suggest no woman should live without is a leave-in conditioning product by Schwarzkopf called Bonacure Repair Sealed-Ends. It does so much to help fix damage done just by brushing alone.





Good Luck
I would get something besdies herbal essense. It's not good for your hair. Try something from the salon. Or the only drug store brand that I like it Trssemme.

No comments:

Post a Comment