Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a good shampoo and conditioner to use on dry brittle hair.?

i need a good shampoo and conditioner and i was looking for advice.What is a good shampoo and conditioner to use on dry brittle hair.?
While I really only use salon shampoos and conditioners, I would definitely (and am planning on it) buy Tresemme. They have ones for heat, anti-breakage, moisture, shine, etc. They all smell great, and they come in full liter bottles for 5 a piece. I've heard great things about it. But, if you don't mind spending on a high end brand, I can't suggest Thermafuse enough to you. I have the moisture one, and I'm dead serious, it changed my hair. It's sulfate free, so it's wicked healthy. It's pricey, 19 bucks, but oh so worth it!





Other suggestions:


Herbal Essences (not the Hello Hydration one..it made my hair super dry feeling but super oily looking O.o)


Biolage


Redken


Garnier FructisWhat is a good shampoo and conditioner to use on dry brittle hair.?
Hi, I'm Mal, the Editor-in-Chief of online fashion magazine, www.LaVieCherie.com.





A surprisingly good shampoo that's moderately priced is the John Frieda collection. Depending on what color hair you have, there's a specific product for you.





Get the shampoo and conditioner combo for optimum results. Your hair will drink it in and it's formulated to pop the hues of your hair color. Moisture and color: that's a winning combination if you ask us!





Good luck,


Mal


twitter: @LaVieCherie
My hair is dry and snaps off at the end because of all the heat I use.


I started using Herbal essences Hello Hydration ( the blue one)


Its works great (smells good too) my hair feels thick and looks shiny.


The shampoo bottle has a question on it and the conditioner has the answer , I think that's sooo kl lol
My suggestion is got to your local Beauty supply store. If you have a Sally's Beauty supply, I have found that at least locally they can be pretty knowledgeable.
I have found the Dove line to be fantastic. They have made my hair so much better. Tons of moisturizers but not too heavy. Really good prices too.
I use Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner and I absolutely love it! I have very long hair and it make my hair smell great and feels nice!
The Aussie line of products are really good. They have a moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner out that works really good.
I love using Garnier Fructis. It really hydrates your hair, makes it smell good, and keeps it soft. It is absolutely great and not expensive at all!
HEAD AND SHOULDERSS!!!!!!





:D :D :D :D
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment