Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Shampoo is the best for really dmaged hair?

I died my hair A lot.


and now it is kind off falling out, little by little, and i want it back to my healthy thick hair so it would not fall out anymore/?I was wondering what is the best Shampoo out there for damaged hair? or conditioner?What Shampoo is the best for really dmaged hair?
I really like Pantene and it seems to work well cause i also dye my hair and its very dry, try the one or damaged hair/ split ends. If I were you try doing a mask like 2 times a week for starters and then once a week once you see it healthier what i do is I use olive oil and pass it through my hair (not too much on scalp)and then i wrap it in a plastic bag at the top of my head cause the plastic bags speeds up the heating process and only needs to be left in like 20 -30 min and then wash hair properly shampooing 2 times to get all the oil out.


hope I helped..What Shampoo is the best for really dmaged hair?
Gueye the one that smells minty
well i would suggest the 2 in 1 buy sebastian products. my hair was fallin out due to overprocessing and after one use my hair stopped falling out. they sell some of their professional products in target walmart
olay but im not positive
I thinks olive oil by regis is very good for damaged hair. I color my every month and since I have started to use this shampoo, my hair seems fullur and healthier. I hope it works for you too. good luck
Wella for dry/damaged hair.


It's the best shampoo ever!


I've tried an endless number of other brands and never found any which is as good.
Ken Paves Flawless Shine shampoo - get at Walgreen's - it's sulfate-free and is really great for dry hair. I'm not a fan of the conditioner, though, I think it's way too heavy.
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment