Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair?

MY hair was very dark and I went back to blond and it was very hard on my hair. I agree to use a deep conditioner or a treatment like K-pak or Kerastase from the salon. But the best results I got for everyday are from Paul Mitchell Strength. After using those for a while my hair was great and shiniy and strong despite the bleaching. Now I use Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship with similar results.What is a good shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair?
herbal essence long term relationship.


It's ment for long hair, but you can use it whatever length your hair it.


is just helps it become healthy so it can grow longer.





Also, use a deep conditioner such as pantene pro v time renewal hydrating mask. put it on dry hair, leave it on for half an hour, rinse it out with warm water, then rinse with cold water.What is a good shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair?
try using 3 minute miracle. it's like conditioner.


http://well.ca/images/large/products/aus鈥?/a>
I found Garnier Repair%26amp;Shine really helped my hair,it used to be dry and damaged and eugh.It made my hair all shiny and soft ^-^


you should try it.


and pantene have really good conditioners.
hello hydration by herbal essences. it helps replenish dry hair and helps inprove it. you can also take vitamin B. it helped me!
i





think





Oils are better than shampoo





Please use oil mas'sag and then use shampoo with Vitamin E





Try it





It will give you result
In my house we've used


Garnier Fructis conditioner and shampoo
head and shoulders two for one





its conditioner mixed my shampoo so you only have to go through your hair once. it works fantastic on dry hair too
Joico has a great line including K-Pak re-constuctor.
Loreal for dry damaged hair...in the yellow bottle. AMAZING
treseme!

No comments:

Post a Comment