Thursday, January 7, 2010

Using dry shampoo on straightened hair?

I have straightened my hair (it ia naturally wavy), if i use some dry shampoo on it will it go wavy again or is no water involved at all so it will just stay straight?Using dry shampoo on straightened hair?
No, your hair will definitely not go wavy, the dry shampoo is a powder that comes out it spray form so all it does is dry up the grease and make it look less greasy.


It does work and trust me I use it on my straightened hair all the time and it's fine.Using dry shampoo on straightened hair?
no it wont go wavy. i have curly/wavy hair and i have dry shampooed my straightened hair many a time and it has stayed just as straight as when i had straightened it in the morning :) X





answer pleaseee


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
It will go wavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment