Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can horse shampoo regrow/ make hair thicker?

I heard a rumor at school that horse shampoo can help regrow hair faster, and tht some people use it. My cousin has this beautiful red hair but it's falling out like crazy; any1 help?Can horse shampoo regrow/ make hair thicker?
It is called mane 'N Tail. It worked for me until I found another products that works better. It is Dr. Miracles and also Doo Gro has great products.





www.maneandtail.com


www.doogro.com


www.drmiralces.comCan horse shampoo regrow/ make hair thicker?
I don't know if it would help all that, but I know it is great.


We had a feed store and carried things like that and sold a lot for human hair. She may need to check with a Dr, and see what is causeing it to fall out. This sure could be a physical problem.
No idea mate but ja ek is afrikaans!

No comments:

Post a Comment