Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is some good shampoo and conditioner I can buy in Australia for dyed blond hair?

It gets very dry and looks messy no matter what I do. What are some good products?What is some good shampoo and conditioner I can buy in Australia for dyed blond hair?
Sunsilk. or Garnier Fructis.What is some good shampoo and conditioner I can buy in Australia for dyed blond hair?
I was wondering the same question. I'm considering dying my hair a light blonde and would like to know good products.





Anyway, have a look through the Australian Vogue website. Follow the link and look and the different brands, products etc


http://forums.vogue.com.au/showthread.ph鈥?/a>





Also, you could ask your question at Hair House Warehouse or Price Attack (I like them better). Even asking your hairdresser.


Good luck though (and be careful of Pantene).
TRY GARNIER FRUCTIS. I SAW A COMMERCIAL ON IT AND IT SAID IT DOESN'T TAKE THE DYED BLONDNESS OUT.


CHEERS.
I like Pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment