Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can a placenta shampoo help to grow my hair?

eww where does this placenta come from? just take some vitamin e that will make your hair grow...Can a placenta shampoo help to grow my hair?
no. placenta has protein in it, which is supposed to strengthen your existing hair. it will not make your hair grow, though.Can a placenta shampoo help to grow my hair?
placenta has a lot of protein in it which will help to strengthen your hair. it does not technically make the hair grow, but it can strengthen the hair so it does not break off as much and allow it to grow longer.
Try apple cider vinegar mixed with water. About 2 tbls. morning and night. Look up on the websites for this miracle. It will grow your hair really fast. Has over 93 minerals and vitamins for your hair I have thrown my old multivitamins away and just use ACV. Makes nails grow too! My nails are really long and hard.
How...disgusting.


It's just not right in any form or fashion. Placenta for hair shampoo. It's only for fetuses not to make your hair ';pretty.';


Why would anyone think of such a gross thing?
I use leave in placenta conditioner and it makes my hair stronger and gives it a very glossy shine. What will help your hair to grow is taking Vitamin E pills.
i THiNK iT DOES!!i 'VE HEARD PEOPLE SAYiNG iTS GOOD %26amp;%26amp; RECOMENDiNG iT
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE GROWING PART, BUT I USED TO HAVE REALLY DAMAGED HAIR FROM CHEMICAL PERMS THAT NEVER TOOK AND I USED (ALTERNATED) PLACENTA SERUM ONCE WEEKLY ALONG WITH THAT INFUSIUM FOR DAMAGED HAIR DAILY. I USED BOTH THE SHAMPOO AND THE CONDITIONER. IT HELPED A LOT.
';eww where does this placenta come from?';





Aborted fetuses.





The shampoo is very expensive.
No! Your hair is not technically living after it is past the scalp nothing you put ON your hair will make it grow faster, slower, etc. It may make it feel better. I recommend vitamin E or -a good one a day vitamin for skin hair and nails is prenatal vitamins for any child bearing aged woman.
idk but the name just makes me laugh altho ive seen it at the 99 cent store beforee.
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment