Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wat can i do to add volume to my hair besides that really expensive shampoo and conditinor?

soooooo ya i really need help and ummm i really need somthing that i can do quickly in the moring so PLZ HELP!!Wat can i do to add volume to my hair besides that really expensive shampoo and conditinor?
use some root lifter on the roots of your hair this should give you volume if you dont want to use the shamppooWat can i do to add volume to my hair besides that really expensive shampoo and conditinor?
i have really thin hair and absolutely NO volume but I figured out how to make my hair really volumous(lol) here's what i do:





-if u can take a shower in the morning then definitely do that but if u can't then take a brush get it wet, and brush it through ur hair to get it wettish damp.


-next if you have mouse or a volumizing product then use that, but if you don't then thats ok


-then blow dry ur hair upside down and when its dry then put hairspray in it (not a lot but just enough to hold ur hair)


-flip it up and wal-lah, volumous hair





Hope I helped :)
Well there are sprays for volume for your hair that aren't super pricey, you can go to Target and buy Volumizing spray by Pantene Pro-V or Sunsilk. I have tried both and I liked both of them....You spray it on after you towel dried your hair. Also bow your head so your lookin at your feet while you blow dry your hair....after that you can use the ';flexible'; hairspray that pantene pro v makes....





good luck!
Bend over, with your hair hanging down in front of your face and blow dry your hair upward. That always puts volume in my hair. Then when you're done, but a lil bit of mousse or hairspray in it. Or if you have a little more time.. Tease the layer of hair underneath your top layer! thats what I do!.. Actually, I do both and my hair has lots of volume!
i have really flat hair have the same problem so after i blow dry my hair i put some velcro rollers in the top layers of my hair leave them for about 10 mins while im doing my make up .. instant volume without de effort of hangin ur head upside down





u can get the velcro rollers from any chemist/pharmacy or hair supplier


you tube also has videos of how to make ur hair more volumey.
only condition the ENDS of your hair. dont go near your roots.





right before you blow dry your hair, apply mouse to your roots and blend it in well. then turn your head upside down and blow dry your roots
use pantene volumizing shampoo , conditioner and mousse its not expensive and it gives you great amount of volume
try teasing your hair near the scalp and then add hair product (try to get kinds that dont leave your hair all sticky)
Large hot rollers give crazy body, but use the jumbo size or you'll end up with curls!
Put in some mousse, blow dry it with a big brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment