Thursday, January 7, 2010

HAIR SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER HELPP (will pick best answer!)?

My hair is shoulder length, flips up at the ends very thin/fine, and gets oily after a a day if not washed. (My face does as well. hha) anyway, what shampoo and condtioner shoudl i use to make it appear thicker and cleaner?HAIR SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER HELPP (will pick best answer!)?
They're are a lot of really good volumizing shampoos out there. But I have found if it is oily hair you are having a problem. A tea tree based shampoo works great! Use the shampoo with every wash and the conditioner with every other wash. Plus they will leave a nice tingle on your scalp. you probably wont need to use much conditioner. Also keep your hands out of your hair. I don't know if you do, but a lot of people run their hands through their hair and that will also make your hair more oilly.





I don't know if you have a great clips around you but they have an awesome line of tea tree products.HAIR SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER HELPP (will pick best answer!)?
i use pureology - i use clarifying everyother day or so because i frequently get greasy hair and it doesnt use sulfate so its good for you toooo.
I use Dove...everyone's hair is different, you've just got to find a conditioner and shampoo and try it out yourself.
Amplify by far is the best shampoo to use - when I put it on it works up into such a thick lather that you can actually feel it plump up your hair. I personally don't use conditioner - it makes your hair look and feel oily so I just use lightly a spray conditioner. I've tried them all and Amplify volumizing shampoo is the best.
Get a deep cleansing shampoo and for thickening I don't know :(
garnier fructis style
SUNSILK IS THE BEST! i use it i love it! i recommend you use it. but there's different kind for different kind of hair or how u want your hair to be.
You prbably do not need to condition your hair - because conditioner just weighs it down and if it's oily - your hair doesn't need moisturizing. No maoisturizer alone aill help keep it from being weighed down and flat looking - but I also suggest something that I like %26amp; use, TRESemme Big Boost - Root Lift Spray. You spray it onto your roots and blow dry your hair with your head flipped upside down. It is a weghtless styling mist that has long lasting weightless volume to your hair!
I like Herbal Essence. They have a lot of types, like Dangerously Straight, Drama Clean, etc, so pick whatever's best for you as far as that. (For your face, try Neutrogena, or however you spell that, and Equate face cream. You can get it at Wal-Mart. It works well, too.)
herbal essences
dove shampoo and conditioner ...and also the soap ....if u want!





but i think that is the best brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment