Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Tail & Mane Shampoo? And does it really work on human hair to make it grow?

I want my hair to grow fast but it grows really slow. Someone said to use Tail %26amp; Mane shampoo and I was wondering if anyone has used it and if it works?Has anyone ever heard of Tail %26amp; Mane Shampoo? And does it really work on human hair to make it grow?
YES!! I used it %26amp; totally saw a difference in growth..also made my hair really soft %26amp; shiny. I also started taking prenatal vitamins %26amp; both my hair/nails went threw a huge growth spurt (yes you can take them without being pregnant)!Has anyone ever heard of Tail %26amp; Mane Shampoo? And does it really work on human hair to make it grow?
Well its for people not horses


It really works only about 2/5 times (in my experience)





But stimulating your scalp can really do wonders so when you're in the shower be sure to really message your scalp (gently)


also using too much conditioner can thin out your hair so use it moderately and try only washing your hair every other day





also, using straightening irons or curling your hair can absolutely ruin your follicles





one more! dying/bleaching your hair can make it thin prematurely and damage your follicles





good luck!!
I buy it at my local tack shop for my horse, and it seems to make her mane %26amp; tail longer. And to whoever said it wasn't for horses: Yes, it is for horses. It was originally made for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment