Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is Tresemme shampoo and conditioner bad for your hair?

Does it damage it or is it really salon quality?Is Tresemme shampoo and conditioner bad for your hair?
Its actually good for your hair. it has tons of vitamins. It is the only thing that can soften and de frizz my curly locks. My stylist told me if going for a store brand Tresemme is the best way to go!!!!!!!!!Is Tresemme shampoo and conditioner bad for your hair?
I have 4 girls in the house all with long hair we use it all the time and love it
No, it's really good.
No, its good stuff. My cousin, she works for a Paul Mitchell salon and she says it good to use. My former co-worker used it on her hair and she had beautiful long hair. I've tried it, i like it.
no its good but pantene is really bad for ur hair tho ( =
My husband swears by it, won't use anything else. He, of course, has very thick hair which seems to grow overnight. Me, I swear by Pantene. But no, it's never damaged his hair. I don't know about salon quality. I mean Suave conditioner works great for me and I love the Ocean Breeze scent. Can't tell you how many people have asked what I used because my hair smells so fantastic.
I think it works wonders!
Personally, I think that is just cheap, glorified, shampoo. I used and it made my hair feel like straw

1 comment:

  1. I use Tresemme conditioner (not shampoo), but it's great for me. I was just researching long-term effects, but haven't seen anything other than people with fine hair complaining about the shampoo. I have very long, curly hair so I use a LOT of conditioner, which is why I go with Tresemme (for value.) If I spent a bunch of money on salon conditioners, I'd go through it in a week or two. Some negative reviews on Tresemme were that it "weighed hair down," which for someone with very thick curly hair I have no idea what that means or why it would be bad. "Weighing down"/ managing my excessive body is definitely a plus! Of course, I used to use Pantene Pro V for Curls which was TERRIBLE, so I can definitively say that Tresemme is 150% better than Pantene.

    It would be nice to see some objective research on the subject, apparently there are wildly different opinions when it comes to hair products.

    I should note that I also use a hair moisturizing mask about once a week, which probably helps keep my hair looking/feeling healthy.

    ReplyDelete