Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of shampoo can i use to wash off temporary hair color faster??

I have some greenish turqouise in the front of my hair. I dont want it anymore. I want it back to blonde. Some of it is fading. But now its uneven! I dont really like it any more! lolWhat kind of shampoo can i use to wash off temporary hair color faster??
Mix in baking soda and vinegar with your shampoo. The abrasion and acid from both will help the fading. Also, use a Tea shampoo or something that says ';Clarifying'; on the bottle, this will help! Cheap shampoos that dry your hair out will actually become useful in this process. They will strip the hair of color.What kind of shampoo can i use to wash off temporary hair color faster??
find a shampoo that says ';Citric acid'; On the ingerdients, Citric acid is a natural acid from citris furits that when used in shampoo is used to have a deeper cleaning effect, or help strip out colors in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment